Eden Technical High School made the following academic perspectives:
Eden Technical High School wants learners to prepare different parts of their lives in a single fully integrate.
A value driven management / leadership regarding Academy is pursued.
A positive attitude to Academy Sports and cultural influences.
Academy is an integral part of the education of learners.
Academy helps us to build a community.
Learners who are not good at Academy must have opportunities to be honored.
The total participation of learners and the pursuit of groups and individuals are important elements of Eden Technical High Schools’ culture.
The school’s wide selection of subjects provides students access to almost any profession!
Afrikaans Home Language and First Additional Language
English Home Language and First Additional Language
– Problem-solving using mathematical tools
– Candidates must think abstractly
– Make the learner familiarize with mathematics for your daily life
– Eg. % Mobile contracts and costs, areas and volumes, costing and interest, usage mathematics
– The acquisition of a balanced lifestyle
– Manage your life responsibly
– Decision-making with regard to career choices
– Business environment
– Business venture
– Business role
– Business operation
– Financial Accounting & Management Accounting
– Setting budgets, payroll journals
– Financial statements of partnerships and club businesses
– Financial statements of sole proprietorship
– Financial statements of companies
Computer Applications Technology
– Basic concepts
– Advanced word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation skills
– Physics & Chemistry (50% each)
– Mathematics is required
– Emphasis on research and scientific reports
– Export of practical experiments
Theory: – The Consumer, Food and Nutrition, Design elements and principles, Fibrics and Fabrics, Housing and Entrepreneurship
Practical: – Food
Economics and Business Studies
– The needs and desires of different communities in society;
– The nature, processes and production of goods and services, and business activities within the different sectors;
– Financial management, accounting as a tool for managing a business, and record keeping;
– The influence of supply and demand, and pricing;
– The flow of money, goods and services between households, businesses and the government, and the rights and responsibilities of the various players in the economy;
– How sustainable growth, reduced poverty and redistribute wealth equitably accessed, while profitability is still being pursued;
– Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge necessary for the self and the environment effectively managed;
– Basic aspects of leadership and management;
– The role of savings in economic growth and sustainable development;
– Trade unions and their impact on the economy;
– The importance of sustainable, effective and efficient use of resources; and
– Functioning of both formal and informal businesses
Art and Culture
GRADING CODE: GRADES 8-12
Promotions are in the following categories calculated
Code 7 (80-100%): Outstanding performance
Code 6 (70-79%): Meritorious Performance
Code 5 (60-69%): Significant performance
Code 4 (50-59%): Adequate performance
Code 3 (40-49%): Moderate performance
Code 2 (30-39%): Basic Performance Code
Code 1 (0-29%): Not achieved